Followers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

my Summer In a Nut shell

Hey Everyone,
I am sorry For the delay in Posting for me I have Not been Feeling well and have been Really busy. Today I had to work quite a bit. and working when you dont feel well ya you get it. So ya Well I hope you have all had a Lovely summer too. hope to hear from you all soon .. have a good day

3 comments:

Janae' said...

Hey Mandy.. Nice to hear from you and how you are doing.. I bet you are not looking forward to the cold weather coming up in about a month. We are still in the 90's here but that is cool for the usual August weather so we are enjoying it.. Love you

Mandy said...

Haha No Im Not Looking forword to winter Burr Cold :) Umm the Main thing I am not looking forword too is the ice :( it gets bad as you know grr I wish the ice never had to come well love ya

Janae' said...

Hey Mandy, are you ever going to blog again? It has been over a year since you updated :)