Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Exciting News.

Well Lets see here what is exciting that i have to report!! Oh I have a Part time Job right Now.. My Mom has hired me to do some data Entry stuff for her and to train with her every now and then.. It is very exciting for me .I have never had a job for a long long period of time and i will finally have a job that will be long lasting....

Other exciting news is on sunday we had stake conference. it seemed kind of early this year but we had it before general conference because it was a regional stake conference for stakes in Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota . It was kind of cool. We always have a pot luck for those to after words so that was nice.

Well I dont know how many people look at my blog but if you have anything you want to know about with me please let me know and i will tell you... Now that I am doing this more often then I used to it is kind of fun. i just have to remind my self to put things on my blog because sometimes I get so busy that I forget or when i do remember I am sometimes kind of tired and just dont want to do it...

I will try really hard to be more on top of posting things on here just in case people from far away places are wondering what i am up to ...

I hope everyone has a good day.. I hope you coment on anything you like on my blog !

No comments: