Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Temple Trip

Well Lets see on saturday I was able to go to the temple. that was so Much fun. For those who dont know the closest temple for me in in ST Paul so I went to that temple on saturday with my mom. It was so much fun I really enjoyed it.

This Next weekend coming up is are stake conference. I am kind of glad because it means i dont have to prepare a lesson tonight. I really like it when that happends...


Well thats about it for me My life is really boring but i am doing really good. I hope you all are too. I love being able to blog i just need to remember to do it. im better and posting things on facebook then on here but i will try Harder to keep you all posted on whats happpening in my life ...........

No comments: